All our coffins are made to order, they are generally delivered within 5-7 working days by a dedicated courier
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please do not use our website if you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘Bespoke Coffins Ltd’ or ‘Bespoke Coffins Ltd’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Unit 1, Porritt Street, Bury, Greater Manchester BL9 6HJ. Our company registration number is 12605236, registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general use and information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any materials or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products available through this website meet your individual requirements.
- Neither any third parties nor we provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness, performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any distinct purpose. You acknowledge that such materials and information may contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains content and material which is owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the layout, design, appearance, look and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of our terms and conditions.
- Our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide news or further information. They do not imply that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are approved on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give reason to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not share data captured in this way with any third parties.
- The use of this website and any dispute raised, such as use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.